Tuesday, August 12, 2014

New stamps and Watercolor

Have you seen the new EXCLUSIVE Butterfly Reflections, Ink stamps? They are simply darling and I could not wait to create with them! The ideas keep coming, so I needed to get started!

One of the things I love, is that both sets go together like peanut butter and jelly!  Here is my creation using some watercolor:


To allow the colors to 'POP', I stamped the images and then embossed them with either clear or white embossing powder.

Stop by the Butterfly Reflections, Ink to check out the selection of embossing powders and other tools!









Supplies used from the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop:
BRI Exclusive stamps: Over the Rainbow and Head in the Clouds

Thank you for stopping by today! Hope to see you back soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment