Sunday, November 2, 2014

CAS Watercolor card

Hello, Butterfly Reflections, Ink friends! I am excited to be filling in today on the BRI blog!
 
Today's project is showcasing some of the exclusive stamps from Butterfly Reflections, Ink! For my project, I used the Over the Rainbow stamp set.
 
 
So I found some pearlescent watercolors and fell in love with the additional sparkle it added to the projects! I was dying to use one to make a night sky. To start, I stamped the images and embossed them as well. Once the embossing had time to dry, I painted the night with silver metallic paint. I thought the card needed a little something extra, so I stamped the red heart.
 
What a very simple and so so easy to create!
 
Want to see the latest product to be added to the Butterfly Reflections, Ink shop?

Check out the store HERE!

 

Thanks for stopping by today!

Jessi (Kissin' Krafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment