Friday, December 26, 2014

Let it Snow with DCWV

Hello, everyone! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts! I am excited to be sharing my first DCWV blog post with you today! Let be give you a piece of information about myself. I LOVE to make cards and I LOVE to have layers on them! Today's card is no different!
 
Using some fun papers from the DCWV Candy Cane Lane stack:
 
 
I love the pocket-style designs available in the DCWV stacks. They make it super easy to create a card for any occasion. After I decided on with design to use, I cut out the back layer in a matching print. Now it is time to create the mat for the pocket design. Using DCWV Chalkboard paper, I cut the mat and stamped white snowflakes along the border. Once the snowflakes were dry (Fyi-it takes a long time for the ink to dry on chalkboard paper. So you might want to run a hairdryer over it for a few seconds.) Now it is time to piece the card together! (It is hard to see with the black layer, but the top layer is attached with foam dots to add dimension to the card).
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Be sure to stop by the DCWV Facebook for more DCWV inspiration!
 
Jessi
Supplies-
DCWV - Candy Cane Lane stack
DCWV - Chalkboard Paper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment