Monday, December 29, 2014

Warm BRI Hugs and Kisses

Hello, Butterfly Reflections friends! It is Jessi from Kissin' Krafts and I am excited to share with you a fun and simple card!
 
When I saw this fun scene paper in the AC Jack Frost 6X6 pad, I wanted to create a scene with this adorable penguin from Winnie & Walter.
 
 
The scenery paper is used for the back layer of the card. The snowdrifts are created with white cardstock and snowdrift dies (similar to these in the BRI shop). The image is stamped/colored/amd cut out. A sentiment is stamped to follow the flow of the snowdrift. To finish the card, I attached a few punched out snowflakes.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Don't forget to stop by the shop for the special sale going on now!
 
Supplies: 
American Crafts - Jack Frost
My Favorite Things - Snow Drifts
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment