Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sweet Thanks Card

Hello, friends! Hope you are staying warm! I know I am enjoying the colder weather, but I also know that I am in the minority on that! But the cooler weather allows me more time to get crafty!
 
Who is ready for a simple card to create? I love DCWV products because they making crafting super easy!
 
Here is the card I created for today's post:

 
DCWV provides a variety of Box of Cards bases! This card uses one of the square cards for the Brights card collection. The patterned papers actually come from one of the Insta Photo Fun Accessories collections. The collections include 2x2, 2x4, and 4x4 pre cut papers that make is easy to create an album. But I decided to use some on this card. The precut pieces are added to a white card layer. The sentiment is cut out of two shades of pink to create the shadow effect and attached in the middle of the card.
 
How simple was that to create!
 
Hope you stop by the DCWV blog to see the latest creations for their design team. Also, stop by their Facebook page to hear the latest news!
 
Thank you for stopping by! Have a wonderful (and warm) day!
Jessi
 
Supplies:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment