Friday, March 20, 2015

Hello, Friend!

Hello, Butterfly Reflections friends! I am excited to be in the Butterfly Reflection, Ink blog today!

One of the colors I gave myself for 2015 was to improve my coloring skills. It is a work in progress and I am having a blast with it!

Have you noticed that there are several cute elephant stamps out there!  I bought the Avery Elle Ellie stamp set from the Butterfly Reflections.

 
This elephant is simply adorable! Because I am learning (and make lots of mistakes) I stamp the scene on a blank cardstock. Then I stamp the images I will be coloring onto a separate sheet. That way if I make a mistake it is not on the actual card. After I few attempts, I was finally happy with the coloring. I cut out the elephant and attached to the card. I did the same step with the balloons. The grass and flowers are stamped and colored. A simple sentiment is used to finish the card.
 
**This Avery Elle set is currently out of stock, but check out the Avery Elle section in the Butterfly Reflection, Ink store to see more amazing images!
 
Thank you for stopping by today! Check out Butterfly Reflections for the latest product! Their selection is full of amazing possibilities!


Supplies:
Avery Elle - Ellie
Markers

1 comment: