Thursday, April 9, 2015

Paper Crafter's Library Feature!

Eeekkk! I am being featured on the Paper Crafter's Library blog today on their Designer Spotlight! If you are new to the Paper Crafter's Library, you have to check them out! Their site is full of useful information, ranging from companies to techniques and beyond!
 
Here is the card I made being featured on Paper Crafter's Library:

 
Today's card uses a variety of pieces from the Teresa Collins Nine & Co. 6x6 paper pad. I used one of the quote in the pad as the sentiment of the card! I love to cut out images from the larger prints in a paper pad. They make for simple and beautiful embellishments for the card. 
 
 
Thank you, Paper Crafter's Library for the support!
 
Visit Paper Crafter's Library - HERE.
'Like' Paper Crafter's Library on Facebook - HERE.
 
Check out my Designer Spotlight - HERE.
 
Have a wonderful day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment